Thursday, November 12, 2009

Second Child Syndrome

Poor Boone. This will be the second time I have blogged about him and he is already 4 months old!! Blame it on SCS. Here are some pics from the last few months. He is officially a thumb sucker...and such a precious baby (I'm a little biased).Yee Haw!Emmy and her friend Chase were trying to hide from me. They don't quite have the concept down yet.Loading up the cooler for a weekend at the Ranch. We've got her trained well.Ranch buddies: Brandon and Liza, Ronnie, Sharon, and Nathan, Trey and Leah, and many babies and children! Just your plain old traditional pumpkin patch pics...


Emmy is a bit of a flirt...



The sign reflects the number of times I have to tell Emmy "no" in a day.


4 comments:

Jan said...

wow, I have not seen Boone smile like that in person. Such a cutie! I can't believe he is already is 4 months old. Craziness!

Unknown said...

So cute! I think we should take some equally awesome pictures together in a pumpkin patch...or maybe go to Glamour Shots. I hear that's a lot of fun. :)

I can't wait to see y'all in a few days!

Unknown said...

You Foshea's are FO-SHO so CUTE!! Love reading your updates!

Derek & Meredith said...

Sweet Pictures. I can't believe how big Boone is getting, and what a great smile!