After 4 years of work, sweat and tears we are saying goodbye to the Foshea cottage. Within DAYS this great house we have loved so was under contract. A sweet woman looking for more space to host her two grandbabies looked at the house, cancelled her showings that day and put in an offer. Talk about a fast turnaround.
So we quickly scrambled to find a new dwelling and settled on a great home in North Austin (so we can be closer to Joel's work). Within 2 weeks we had sold our house and bought a new one. My head is still spinning by God's total provision and timing. In two weeks we will pack everything up and hand over the keys. I pray the new owner would be just as blessed by this home and the wonderful neighbors we have come to love.
One of my best pals gave us a consultation with a home decorator as a house warming. I can't wait to begin feathering our new nest. Joel and I have so many ideas and hopes for how we will use our new house to create a place where ministry happens naturally and a sense of welcome is always apparent.
6 comments:
Katie - y'all did SUCH an amazing job with your home! I'm sad to be loosing you guys from south Austin...I'll still walk by your house from time to time =) Thankful for you!
Woooooohoooooooo!
Your home is beautiful! I know your new home will be just as amazing! Let's get together after you settle in a bit to your new place.
The photos look amazing! We'd love to help you move. Let us know what we can do!
Katie- Happy for you guys! Can you teach me how to decorate?! You clearly have missed your calling as a professional interior designer.
I'm going to miss your house so much. My favorite place for rest and relaxation every other Thursday night. Sniff, sniff. You guys did an amazing job making that house a home.
Post a Comment