
Today is a glorious day. I just found out that my baby sister (I guess a working college graduate living on her own in a big city can still be called "baby") has started her own blog. Oh wonders of all wonders! So I have dedicated this post to Lesley. Here are just a few reasons why I LOVE having Lesley as a little sister:
1. She is freaking hilarious. No joke. She doesn't even have to try. It's because she is so dadgum smart...
2. Even though she is really smart and funny, she is a humble gal and a loyal friend. I have not met one person who doesn't instantly love her when they meet her (except that one kid who told her something mean when she was in the 1st grade...but I took care of that fool...)
3. She introduced me to one of the greatest off air tv shows of all times (next to "Arrested Development"). Together we watched 2 whole seasons of "Alias" in one sitting, only getting up to get food and take care of "business." We spent an entire Spring Break doing just that when she was at OU. The weather was yuck and well, there just isn't a whole lot to do in Norman, OK.
4. Her adventurous spirit has begun to really grow! I would have NEVER guessed she would move to the opposite end of the country, and LIKE it!! We are also kindred spirits when it comes to traveling. We have yet to take a trip (sans parents) together, but I am hoping for a Europe trip somewhere down the road. I think we'd make amazing traveling buds.
5. We have the best time rehashing hilarious moments from our childhood. Being 6 years apart, it is funny to hear the difference in perspectives on certain events.
6. She really loves on Emmy, which of course in turn, loves on me.
7. I love to live vicariously through her shopping experiences. She has the best wardrobe and looks super fab in her work outfits... so grownup!
8. She just rocks.
So, here's to you Pugs. God was so sweet to give me a sister like you and I can't wait to see where He takes you in the coming years (selfishly I want it to be wherever I am...). Mucho amor!
1 comment:
I wholeheartedly support a Europe trip! We would be great traveling buddies---we would conquer every city we'd visit (as long as it's not tokyo or some city with those massive crosswalks because there are too many people). And do you know how much I love you and Joel and Emmy? Because I really really do!
Post a Comment