Thursday, July 22, 2010

Babies, Babies and MORE Babies!

Whew! There are babies popping out all over the place. It has been such a joy being a part of so many gals' lives and experiencing the joy of welcoming a new life into the world.
Laura and Tim Dawson (she is the cutie 2nd from the left) welcomed baby boy Luke a few weeks ago.Christal (still pregnant here, OBVIOUSLY!) and Phil recently welcomed baby boy Micah to their family.

Julie and Michael welcomed TWIN BOYS Travis and Ryan just last weekend.
Kara and I decided to crash the party, matching outfits and all ("it's tradition!" says Kara). I mean seriously, did Julie REALLy just have twins because she actually looks like she is ready to go out on the town.
My best bud in Oklahoma just welcomed baby boy Clark this morning! I cannot begin to express my disappointment at not being able to be there. I am looking forward to a weekend of fun at the end of August. Watch out Baker clan! We're coming and bringing the party with us!
We are still waiting on Jan and Louisa to pop their little babushkas out and I have heard talk of more "We're pregnant!" announcements coming soon. No worries Pancho, it's not us!
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him."
Psalm 127:3

No comments: