I love (and secretly hate at the same time) that Boone is officially a toddler. Where has the time gone? Those tiny toes have taken no time to explore any and every inch of the cottage and surrounding exterior.
I love that we live in a place where we are minutes away from an awesome swimming/splashing creek. By far this was my favorite weekend activity we have partaken in lately. We went down to Camp Ben McCullough and soaked up the rays and country music with a host of other Texans.
It actually was not crowded at all and served as a perfect spot for family "bonding" and not the molecular kind.
I love this little girl. She is an enigma. One minute she is scraping up her knees and jumping in mud and the next minute she has her hands on her hips and is striking a pose in her very girly tutu. Love it! Last night at Lowes the following was stated:
I love that Boone wanted to wear this blue tutu. And that some day this will be in his rehearsal dinner video. Insert diabolical laughter here.
I love the surprises one finds after the two year old has thrown a fit. This pile used to be a foam football. During a fit Emmy took out her frustration on this poor unsuspecting toy of Boone's.

I love watching Boone walk around the house holding a mechanical toothbrush and giggling every time it makes his mouth vibrate. I also love watching him make faces at the "other" baby in the mirror.
I love it that many of my friends have lots of kiddos!
That's a stroller for TWINS folks. Julie has her hands full with two month old twins and an almost 3 year old. Whew.
We played at the fountains at the Galleria. Guess how many kids there were? Just guess.
ELEVEN! Now guess how many mamas...I dare you.
I love this little girl. She is an enigma. One minute she is scraping up her knees and jumping in mud and the next minute she has her hands on her hips and is striking a pose in her very girly tutu. Love it! Last night at Lowes the following was stated:
Joel: "Emmy, hold my hand while we walk down this aisle."
Emmy: "No Daddy. I just want to be a princess!"
Note her fly swatter "fairy wand." Does it get any more trailer park than that?
Note her fly swatter "fairy wand." Does it get any more trailer park than that?
I love watching Boone walk around the house holding a mechanical toothbrush and giggling every time it makes his mouth vibrate. I also love watching him make faces at the "other" baby in the mirror.
That's a stroller for TWINS folks. Julie has her hands full with two month old twins and an almost 3 year old. Whew.
I love being a mama to Boone and Emmy. I read this quote in Dobson's "Strong Willed Child" - I love you more than you can possibly understand. You are precious to me and I thank God every day He let me raise you. Because I love you, I must teach you to obey me. That is the only way I can take care of you and protect you from the things that might hurt you.
Amen!
1 comment:
I love my niece and nephew! Can't wait to see y'all soon!
Post a Comment