Monday, September 13, 2010

Can you even believe this picture? No matter how grainy the photo, this image is amazing. No lie, Michael was burping the twins BY HIMSELF. I was so impressed by his ability to multi-task, especially since it is a well known fact that men are not usually proficient in the area of focusing on more than one thing at a time. TWINS! I am still reeling from the amazing gift my dear friends are experiencing right now. I am also reeling from these fun images taken at the Mezger ranch outside of Llano. I just want to eat my kiddos up! They are so "yummy," as my friend Elsa says (in a really cool South African accent, I might add!)

Boone looking quite determined to keep up with the big kids.


These are not triplets. Although you wouldn't know it since they all sport cute curly mop heads. We went on a hike, in the dead of Texas afternoon heat I might add, and these kiddos had so much fun exploring, mooing at the cows, tasting random wild fruits (I think they were all non-toxic...) and throwing rocks at water moccasins (ok not really, just added the snake part for dramatic effect.)

1 comment:

The Mezger Family said...

That picture of the 3 kids makes me laugh. They sure were looking hard for the red bird.