Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh Boone!

Even covered in snot and mud I think this kid is adorable. He loves to give kisses, sit still and read books at night in the rocking chair, rub Emmy's back when she'll sit still long enough for him, and DANCE! Boone is our little sensitive man. I love how different both of our babies are. Of course he is inquisitive, but more reserved in the way he investigates. He likes to give a situation the once over before he throws himself into it.
Except when it comes to mud. Oh boy. He can't get enough of the stuff.

I mean...it took me 10 minutes to get every little bit of dirt out of every little crevice.

What a stinker! I just want to eat him up every second of the day. Since he is most likely our last baby I am soaking up every minute of this short time with our little toddler.

No comments: