
We made goo last week! All you do is mix water with cornstarch and you get this amazing texture of slimy, gooey, well... goo! Emmy couldn't get enough of the stuff. Next time I think we will a) do this activity outside and b) color the goo! What could be better than color-stained chi-rens running around with goo sliding down their arms?!

While Emmy jumped into the fun with nary a reservation, Boone was a little slow to become enthusiastic over getting his hands dirty. Go figure!

Can you tell who wins the award for most goo on one's person?


Ahhh, all clean. But not for long.

These two went nuts in the yard as I watered my new plants. They attempted to create the largest mud puddle known to man. And straight to the sink they both went after.

It was dinner time by then and Emmy wanted to help once she was all clean. I was very impressed by her weiner cutting skills.
(I promise the kids wear clothes sometimes)

More mess. These kids truly cannot do an activity without getting completely filthy. We had a blast with my friend Alyssa and her little sweetness Bella (no she's not named after the
Twilight heroine). We had a playdate in New Braunfels and after playing at the park, headed to this cool little antique store/cafe for some ice cream.

They even had the old McDonald's playground equipment for sale there! So fun! We chose not to invest as this merry-go-round cost over $1000. Really?

Finally, we went to the rodeo with Nana and Pa on Saturday. This was the only picture we got from the whole day as our camera battery died. We had a lot of fun seeing all of the animals, riding rides, eating low-calorie carny food, and watching the pig races. The next day Nana and Pa took these little ones back to Dallas and are there now, as I type, having a ball. I'm not sure that's how you can describe what Nana is having, but I'm sure she will be able to look back on this week with fondness once she has recovered fully. Can't wait to hear about all of their adventures!

3 comments:
Keep eating those blog writing wheaties!!! Lovin' these Foshea fam updates!
And are you having ball this week?
Will you be my mom? Goo? You're awesome. I've only let my kids put it inside a balloon, less mess. But honestly is it as fun. No way.
Post a Comment