Wednesday, July 27, 2011

IPhone Wednesdays

There are lots of other gals in bloggy land doing something similar to this so I decided to join the fun as another way to chronicle our day to day lives. In the future IPW will feature pics taken by my phone from the past week. This week will be different as I will post some of my faves from who knows how long ago.
We were shopping with Nana and Emmy spotted this awesome hat. I am kicking myself for not getting it!

 This butterfly landed on Emmy's finger and stayed there forever. We decided that every time the butterfly flapped its wings God was telling E, "You're Special!"
 E with one of her BFF's Chase flying high in a carny ride.
 This porch makes me drool. A gal at our church held a VBS meeting at her house and I could hardly listen as I took in the utter beauty of her home.
 Not my finest moment: I hit this truck. But you can see why right??
 Sparkly jellies. Enough said.
 109 degrees. Enough said.
 I downloaded an app called Instagram and love all the different filters you can use on your pictures. This vintage car was parked at our favorite park in Austin and I just had to get a photo.
 I got to spend a few days in North Carolina with a good pal and this is just a tiny bit of evidence to showcase the fun we had. Chocolate covered strawberries and pretzel sticks, yummy mixed drinks, and homemade natural body care products. We are party animals. Grrrr.
 Baby Joel- not my Joel but Cary's! What a delight to spend several days snuggling with this punkin.
 When the weather gets hot and the kids get stir crazy we head to Target. And play dress up.
 We just found out we had sold our house and bought a new one. We celebrated by eating at Phil's Icehouse and playing on the amazing outdoor playground. e makes friends wherever she goes.
 A very tired 3 year old.
These two are TROUBLE! Don't let those angelic smiles fool you.

2 comments:

The Mezger Family said...

I LOVE IT!

The Mezgers said...

I officially don't hate Wednesdays anymore. Yea for IPWs!