Thursday, December 6, 2012

Goings On

Oh how I hate that this blog is nothing more than a monthly update but maybe some day I will actually make the time to be super creative and CONSISTENT. Ah,  C'est la Vie! Keep in mind also that these are all from my iphone, so this is a bare minimum update. More pics of our campout, birthday parties, etc coming soon.

Soccer seasron is officially over. We had a blast and Emmy learned a lot. Boone even got to play during the last game! So fun!

This picture is from the beginning of October! Ah! We got pumpkins with Nana nad had a grand old time.

We went to the Inner Space Caverns during a crazy cold snap.

Joel went Elk hunting with his dad and brothers and received a hearty welcome when he got back! Hats courtesy of Aunt Lesley!

We hit up two pumpkin patches around town with some good pals.

At the Elgin Pumpkin patch



Sweet Berry Farms is a yearly event!



One day I got a bee in my bonnet and actually did some fun stuff with the kiddos, like a rainbow snack...

and finger painting on giant paper.

It never just stays on the fingers though does it?

Joel made us a garden! We have broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and more!

Halloween was a Super Hero theme. Boone was Iron Man and Emmy was Wonder Woman! We had a blast at Mel's annual party.

We watched the Macy's Day Parade at Nana and Pa's house before enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving feast with the rest of the family.

A little stop tat Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine and look who we saw!

No we are not sporting a new look.. this was the best prank I have ever seen! Our friend Luke covertly put these on our cars one night (yes Joel and I had matching decals!). I even sported the look for two days in honor of his amazing prank. Well done my friend, well done. Payback is a .....

No comments: