She loves to play with the other baby in the mirror.
Daddy makes bath time way more fun!
Emmy is all over the place these days. If she's not pulling herself up on the coffee table, she's dumping over Bear's (our chocolate lab) water bowl and pulling everything out of the pantry she can get her hands on. She has FIVE teeth now! She looks a little silly because her two front teeth are somewhat far apart. All in all though, she is a blast. Who knew keeping up with an eight month old would be so much work....and I hear from other seasoned moms it only gets crazier.
Here is a sampling of what I call Emmy's impersonation of Satan.
8 comments:
She is too funny! That is hilarious! :)
omg, the video is out of control. you need to have a talk with emmy, joel used to be a pastor.
we watched your videos. emmy is really cute, scary but cute! funny stuff!
jeremy & christina
Man I miss you! Emmy is so great!
Laura McCool
Katie, You are too funny!!! Thanks for making me laugh!!
David says he is going to have nightmares.
Thanks for the prayers! Caroline slept through the whole thing and that was the biggest blessing! :)
Haha! You have the funniest/most beuatiful baby! Although, I don't know if you should be encouraging Satan at such a young age.
Post a Comment