Can you guess what our theme was?
A funny part of our night happened when several trick-or-treaters came by the house for candy. Some of the kiddos weren't too sure of the Wicked Witch...one little girl was in tears and her dad requested the Good Witch give her candy instead of the Wicked Witch!
These next few pictures are actually from August, but I was just able to open them. Here we are at the Llano river. We stayed at our friend's ranch in Llano with two other couples and Emmy's BFF, Jenny.
We went to the Congress bridge to watch the bats come flying out. It was hard to see the bats from our angle, but we had fun anyway just hanging out! Jenny stayed with us for a few days and we had a ball roaming around Austin. Emmy still misses Jenny!
She is such a happy baby! Could her smile get any bigger? She is still teething (when does it ever let up??) and tends to run her Mama ragged since she is getting more sure on her feet. Sometimes she comes with me to the Academy when I teach PE and the kids treat her like a circus animal: "Dance monkey, dance!" She loves it and is always willing to put on a good show. Happy Ten Months Emmy! You are a joy!
5 comments:
you look good as a blonde.
and emmy is getting cuter each day! i bet the other moms are uber jealous.
Those munchkin costumes are too much! I cannot ever believe how precious they are! What a great theme for Halloween. I hope the teething ends soon... we are in the middle too and it is NO FUN!
PS - I have just found different blogs through a friend of a friend or by clicking on other people's sites!
classic halloween costumes. speechless.
Wicked cool costumes! I'm impressed. You with long blonde hair?! wow!
How did you open the pics? I'm sorry I never took care of the computer fully. Hopefully it isn't acting up too much.
Miss you mucho. And I'll be calling today because today is your birthday!!!! (I am dyslexic and read it as the 16th first....)
Post a Comment