Monday, January 12, 2009

Pictures and more pictures

I am terrible at remembering to a: bring a camera to important events or b: remember to take out said camera and use it in the event I do remember to bring it. That is why I am super lucky to have good friends who are far more gifted in this area. I really believe it is a gift that one should be able to list on a resume under strengths and talents: documents life well with digital camera. So here are some photos from the past month that are only available because of my friend Melissa, whom without we would have hardly any proof that Emmy even made it past her 5 month birthday. Thanks Melissa!
Emmy, Owen and Bailey looked so cute in their pajamas! This was after we attempted giving them all a bath together...
I don't know if you can tell, but Emmy was not a fan of the community bath time.

Here is the trio again, moms in tow. We are uber excited for Alison and Kyle M. to move to Austin. They came to visit in December and we took every opportunity to hang out!

A little "after church Rudy's Bar-B-Que." Yum!


Emmy had so much fun playing with her new tractor. She even let her friend Zeke play with it at her birthday party, although she did feel the need to offer some tractor driving training.

This is probably the only time you will see a bow in her hair. As you can see, she was on her way to ripping it out as this photo was taken.

Opening presents with Uncle James and Aunt Brittany.

Bear got some birthday loving from Bailey.

1 comment:

Jan said...

wow, my behind made you blog!