Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update from Joel

Hello All,

This is my first blog entry, but I was just reading Katie's recent additions to the blog and I felt compelled to post an update pertaining to Foshea baby #2. Well first of all Katie and I never have liked referring to our unborn child as "It" so we have affectionately named this one "Cletus the Fetus" for the time being. Today we went to see Katie's doctor and we surprisingly learned that Cletus the Fetus is a little bit farther along than we expected. We were estimating that the due date would be in mid July, but today we learned via sonogram that Cletus the Fetus is 16 1/2 weeks old and is predicted to arrive on June 26, 2009. Katie had a little tougher first trimester this time around but thankfully she has now settled into the blessed second trimester.

Well that is all for now. Thanks for reading,

Joel

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Hooray for the second trimester! I had a horrible first trimester with Caroline - so glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys. Does this mean it's okay to put Cletus on the baby stuff this time around. Can't wait for the big arrival, love yall.

Jan said...

I was kind of thinking that a combination of your names could be fun...Katoel versus Cletus, hmmmmm. :)

The Mezgers said...

Katie--I need a digital copy of the photo of the 3 of us girls w/ the babies...is that on your camera or Mel's? Glad you're feeling better!!!

B-Dub said...

Joel, I am proud of your first blog post. You must do more. Cletus the Fetus is better than Jan's suggestion.