This was my first camping trip with the infamous Hill Country Camping Society. We went some time in March, I was sicker than a dog the entire time, but fun was had by all! We used the tent my family used on our family trips. So fun!
Emmy dyeing her Easter eggs. Her friend Owen gave her the precious apron she is wearing! She loves to wear it when she cooks with Mama.
Yes that middle cup is the color of mud. Don't ask.
Nana and Pa watched the kiddos for an entire weekend while J and I got to fly off to Florida for a fun filled wedding weekend. Isn't the bride GORGEOUS?! Christina was just a wee sophomore in college when I first met her. She served on our Young Life middle school team FAITHFULLYwhile I was on staff in Dallas. She is a gem. Ridiculously fun to be around. Reminds me a little of my sister!
Her reception was on a retired WW2 Navy ship in Tampa. Wow is all I can say. The weather could not have been any better. I felt like we were in a movie.
Jen and Becky flew in from Dallas. Becky and I were on YL staff together in Highland Park and Jen volunteered while she finished her degree at SMU with Christina.
These little girls were quite the flirts. J was super cute dancing with them.
Don't worry, Tony didn't wear the hat for the ceremony.
The Dallas crew. It was quite a party. We were thrilled to be there and celebrate with Tony and Christina. Her parents really know how to throw a par-tay.
Emmy loves feeding Boone. He only gags every minute or so because she pushes the spoon a little too far...
How cute is Boone!?! He has started pulling up and trying to stand. I was outside sweeping the leaves off the back porch. I felt a bit like a caged gorilla putting my hands on the glass as they pointed and laughed.
From my view. SO CUTE!!!! And of course that is dirt on the camera lens and NOT on our back window... or not.
Boone and his friend Paige at the zoo. He was much more interested in the bubbles someone brought as opposed to the animals.
Aunt Brittany came in town while J was on a fishing trip with his brothers. We went to the Dripping Springs Founders Day celebration. She looks so precious on the train, in my humble opinion.
I don't know if you could tell from the picture above she had a butterfly painted on her face. Here she was getting her masterpiece done, sitting like a little lady!
7 years ago
2 comments:
So this is my new favorite post... and not just because I am in it and so are many of our friends--- I love this one because it gives so many different glimpses into Foshea life! My favorite pics are of the kiddos in their diapers just playing at the window... so adorable! And when did Emmy get all that hair? Goodness me.
Thanks so much for coming to the wedding I LOVED being able to see you guys! Love you mucho!
Love it! I think my favorite thing about Emmy is how rosy her cheeks are. I hope they stay with her forever. Miss ya!
Post a Comment