A year ago this time
we began a tradition of spending time in the great outdoors
getting back to the simple activities in life
and spending time with some good folks.
One year later, camping season has begun again!
Pace Bend was where we decided to pitch our tents
and try to keep the kiddos from getting in the water. Emmy didn't make it but little Rebecca did!
We good parents completely missed the fact that this little one was sitting at the edge of the lake playing in frigid water. Needless to say her clothes were soaked and she spent the rest of the weekend in this amazing get up.
The kids had so much fun. We did too!
Makeshift potty. Some privacy please! There were real restrooms for the adults but this served those toddler emergencies.
The kids had so much fun. We did too!


2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I especially like the pic of all the kids sitting in a row, even though I only know who two are.
I am loving all the Foshea Family blogs. Keep it up (pretty please :))
Post a Comment