| August 2012 |
| We went to Sea World |
| with our buddies the Mezgers |
| and had a "Whale" of a time! |
| We love backyard art |
| and getting messy |
| and creative with our neighborhood friends Molly and Maeve! |
| First day of Preschool at Milwood Baptist! I am teaching the 4 yr olds this year and it has been such a blast already. |
| Daddy makes the kiddos earn their keep. ;) |
| We got creative and made a "bird's nest" at the park with the neighborhood crew. |
September 2012
| I am trying to get back in shape by running at Town Lake. We have to take a break to see the swans! |
| I am officially a soccer mom! Emmy is playing on a YMCA league this year with other 4 yr olds. Go Bears! |
| We got to celebrate Maylee's birthday in our old stomping grounds down south. |
| It was fun hanging with the Hardy Party and Dasilva Clan. I thought we looked better with some Vato facial hair. |

1 comment:
Wow! What a fun two months you guys had! So full of life =). Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment